5 things you need to know about Kinesiology
1. Kinesiology was originally developed by Dr George Goodheart DC., in the early 1960s.
2. Kinesiology is a form of therapy that uses muscle monitoring (biofeedback) to look at imbalances that may be causing disease in the body.
3. Kinesiology is delivered by the fingertips at appropriate pressure points.
4. Kinesiology uses simple muscle testing procedures to find problem areas, and uses massage, touch, nutrition, and counselling to balance holistically.
5. Kinesiology testing does not diagnose disease. Muscle testing enables analysis, which detects minor functional imbalances. Minor imbalances when not corrected, accumulate and cause compensations.